Mark your calendars, May 13th is the special day to spoil moms for all that they do! Celebrate mom this year with a special gift that she may not expect. Made by independent artisans, each item listed has its own unique characteristics, is thoughtfully crafted with high-quality materials, and made with love. So go ahead, shop a little...
1. KSDesigns llc - Summertime Sorbet tasseled pouch - This stylish pouch can be used to organize the contents of a purse, carry small toiletries while traveling, or even act as a small clutch. $48
2. The Onikas - Moon Phases scarf- This light fabric makes this beautiful scarf easy to wear on a breezy spring evening or as a light shawl to layer over an outfit for a night out. This scarf is block printed with an original design in India by an artisan team; fair trade and ethically made. $75
3. Pure Life - Herkimer stacking ring- These beautiful delicate staking rings feature a dainty Herkimer diamond along with small bits of Turquoise that are easy to mix and match with other jewelry. $28
4. Lucky Air Plant - air plant amethyst crystal planter - Beautiful home or office decor and healing crystal with air plant attached (easily removed for watering). Purple Amethyst is a great stone for healing, peacefulness and balance. $15+
5. M + A Naturals- hi(m+a)layan salt scrub - evening blend - This body salt scrub formula is powered by pure Himalayan salt, a natural ingredient that seals in moisture, gently buffs away dry, dull skin leaving refreshed and glowing skin. The coconut oil moisturizes and leaves your skin refreshed and glowing. Your senses will be aroused by our calming blend of essential oils perfect for night showers. $12